We will provide bespoke public relation and editorial services, including, but not limited to:
- Creation and implementation of strategic communications plans
- Media training
- Proofreading and editing of documents
- Creation of annual reports/brochures
- Creation of press releases
- Article writing
Each service includes initial free 30 min consultation via video call or in person.
- Legacy – with a pursuit to ensuring a sustained and embedded presence. This means having a visible and approachable presence in the communities we serve, whilst working to ensure we continue to provide high quality service’s and products, in collaboration with the community.
- Freedom – through liberation, underpinned by Pan Africanist principles. We subscribe to the idea that peoples of African descent have common interests and should be unified. A cultural movement with the sentiment that people of African descent have a great deal in common, a fact that deserves notice and even celebration.
- Community – honoring our world family through service. We are clear in our pursuits that lie in our intention to provide help and provide assistance to others in the pursuit of a more peaceful, equitable and collaborative society.
- Creativity – influenced by indigenous african & contemporary practices. We seek to employ african focused and centre methods of delivering our products and services as a means to increasing our collective and individual cultural health, mindset and identity.
- Integrity – honesty & morality in all we do. This speaks to striving for transparent and authentic working/business practices that illuminate and encourage good and solid community development.
- Co-operation – is at the heart of our delivery & ethos. We will work with any individual or organisation that share our goals and within our business capacities.
We provide services that benefit the African and African Diaspora community
TAP was birthed from a whatsapp group created in December 2015 and officially became incorporated in October 2017